I uess I better take advantage of my not-learning-mood and finish another post for today.
This time, a card full of summer feelings that reflect in a bouquet of flowers (even though they were actually another exhibition card ;)).
The flowers are stitched with regular cross-stitch yarn of different colours. To make the blooms a bit more visible, I softly coloured around them with coloured pencils. Additionally, I only used soft cream and beige paper for the background of my card. The swirly embossed paper in the back is another discovery I made in Wuppertal.
In some of the flowers, placed tiny pearls that resemble the pollen.
A careful reader might notice it's a motif I use quite often compared to my other stitching motifs, for the simple reason that I think it is suitable for so many occasions. This time, as the silver sticker indicates, I made a birthday card for my stash.
A little contribution to the June collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
- 4 crafty chicks: birthday
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- a bit more time to craft: ATG
- brown sugar: celebrations
- crafting with an attitude: ATG
- crafty catz: ATG
- crafty gals corner: ATG
- creative moments: ATG/birthday
- double D challenges: flowers
- everybody art: ATG
- friendship challenge: ATG
- fussy and fancy: flowers
- inspiration destination: ATG
- irishteddys: favourite motif
- kreativtanten: ATG
- love to craft: ATG
- pennys papertake: ATG
- pile it on: animal/spring garden
- scrapping4fun: soft colours
- sunny day crafting: tic tac toe (flowers, pearls, sentiment)
- crazy challenge: birthday
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- tuesday throwdown: stitching
- wortartwednesday: ATG